Business Security Systems
We engineer our business security systems for small and medium-sized businesses, providing intelligent intrusion detection, video surveillance, access control, and energy management in a single cost-effective platform.
Want to know what a modern business security system costs? We’ve put together a pricing guide here.
We also have real world Case Studies available based on some of our local customers in Portland.
Our monthly rates for commercial / business security systems start at $49.99/month.
- Arming text/email alerts if someone forgets to arm the system
- Peace of mind with alerts on real world activities
- Smart thermostats that automatically change temperature when no one is present
- Access control – track and manage when employees come and go.
- 2 redudant monitoring stations
- 10 sec. average response time
- Multi-linqual monitoring support
- Critical condition monitoring for potential damage
- Automated and remotely controlled lighting solutions for efficient use of energy
- Keep former employees from entering
- Insights – identify open/close trends for stores
- Identify peak periods of activity and in-store traffic
- One single simple interface, instead of using multiple platforms
Keep an eye on your business with wireless or wired cameras. Our video surveillance systems have remote access features, so you’ll be able to watch your business even if you are away. Access from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our UL listed/approved redundant monitoring centers monitor thousands of businesses through the United States, ensuring your business will be safe. Our monitoring stations are backed up and held to the highest security industry standards.
Why unreasonably heat or cool a building when no one is present? Use geofencing technology and motion sensors, to set temperature levels appropriately, when you have people actually in your business. Reduce your energy costs.
We’re based in the Beaverton area and proudly live in the greater Portland area. We enjoy helping our fellow business partners and want to make sure our business owner customers can rest easy knowing their valuable assets are safe. We’re a phone call a way for service calls and getting your system installed.